Friday, August 30, 2013

Encouraging Blogs for Large Families


As our family began to grow I spent a lot of time wondering how other big families looked, what they drove, how they did their laundry, met the needs of their children, etc.  Here are the most encouraging blogs for moms of many kids that I have found:











As much as I love these blogs most of the important direction that I have gotten for our family has come through the Holy Ghost as we have asked God to direct us in our efforts.   Enjoy these blogs, be inspired and encouraged- but don't forget that the best advice will come from a loving Father in Heaven who loves and knows you and your children.  

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my silly ol blog. Some of the other blogs you list are my favorites also and I'm excited to look into the ones I've never heard of. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! I prayed so much for you when you were in the hospital. I cried when I saw pictures of your sweet baby. Your sacrifices remind me how precious each child is. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I blog about life with our 14 kids over at: littleearthlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy your blog but didn't find it until after I'd made this list. I'm glad you mentioned it!

      Delete
  3. Neat! I like reading large family blogs too. I have 7 kids (plus a stepdaughter who lives with her mom), so mine is technically a large family blog too. :-)

    ReplyDelete