Friday, July 29, 2016

Lies of the Devil

"The Book of Mormon exposes the enemies of Christ.  It confounds false doctrines, it fortifies humble followers of Christ against the evil designs, strategies, 
and doctrines of the devil in our day." 
-Ezra Taft Benson

Several years ago I started collecting the lies of the devil I found as I read the Book of Mormon.  I recently put a bunch of them together into a handout for a class I was teaching.  They would make a great last minute lesson for youth or adults. It's nice to have something printed up and ready at a moment's notice.  

The first page is a collection of lies of the devil found in the Book of Mormon.  The second page, in the corresponding word bubble or shape is the TRUTH found in the Book of Mormon.  I was surprised to see how a solid understanding of the Plan of Salvation helped debunk most of the lies of the devil.  It reminded me of the importance of teaching the Plan of Salvation and reading the Book of Mormon in our home!






1 comment:

  1. This is great! I'm bookmarking it for a FHE lesson soon. :) Thank!

    ReplyDelete