Thursday, May 18, 2017

The Book of Mormon is our Liahona


These could be made in conjunction with a lesson on the liahona and serve as a reminder of the direction that we can find when we diligently study the scriptures.  

Directions to make:

These print 5 to a page.  I used cardstock and contact paper to make them a little more durable, laminating would be nice too.  I distressed the edges with a black ink pad before adding the contact paper.   The compass charm was hot glued on so that it can be removed at the end of the year and added to a necklace, charm bracelet, keychain, or zipper pull.

The compass charm can be purchased inexpensively on Amazon and Etsy by searching "compass charm bulk".  They are cheaper if you plan ahead and allow a couple weeks for shipping.  I think I paid $10 for 30 with Amazon Prime.  I've seen them as low as 10 cents each with the longer shipping time.


Please let me know if you aren't able to access the document 
and I'd be happy to email it to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment